Tuesday 29 September 2009

Cover

I'm extremely grateful to all the people who have left me feedback recently. It's impossible for me to reply to everyone, because I'd never get any drawing done, and I've got many pages to do yet. I've had a few offers from people to help out with proofreading. To which thanks. However most of the mistakes have been corrected on the original files since these uploads, and my publisher will be doing a final pass anyway.

I'm aware that there are factual blunders (well, some confusion anyway) in the chapter on Personality Disorder, and I'l be rewriting/redrawing sections of that.

Here's what will probably be the cover of Psychiatric Tales.

Psychiatric Tales

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where are we going to be able to buy this? I hope on the internet somewhere! =) I can't wait for it's release! best of luck.

periyannan said...

Awesome..You have clearly explained …Its very useful for me to know about new things..Keep on blogging..

python internship | web development internship |internship for mechanical engineering students |mechanical engineering internships |java training in chennai |internship for 1st year engineering students |online internships for cse students |online internship for engineering students |internship for ece students |data science internships